This article details how to register and create an account within Swifteq. The account gives you access to the Merge Duplicate Tickets app.
- The account is created from your Zendesk Agent Dashboard, by opening the Merge Duplicate Tickets app from the navigation menu.
Creating a Swifteq Account in your Zendesk Agent Dashboard
When you have installed Merge Duplicate Tickets, an icon is added on the left-side navigation menu in your Zendesk Agent Dashboard.
- Open your Zendesk Agent Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of the Dashboard, click the Merge Duplicate Tickets icon in the navigation menu.
After installing, you may need to refresh the Dashboard to display the icon.
- When prompted to sign in, click Create a new account.
- Enter your Full Name, Email Address and a Password for the account.
- Click Sign Up.
- The Sign In might display again for you to enter your Email Address and Password.
- Then click Sign In.
The Connect to Zendesk Support screen displays.
When you first sign in, and before Merge Duplicate Tickets has been connected to your Zendesk Support, you are prompted to connect. The next step is to Connect the Merge Duplicate Tickets app to your Zendesk Support. Refer to Connecting and Authorizing the App for your Zendesk Support.