If needed, you can uninstall the Merge Duplicate Tickets app.
Disconnect the App
First, Disconnect the app.
- Disconnecting the Merge Duplicate Tickets app from your Zendesk Support removes the configuration data for the app that is stored on the Swifteq servers. This also removes the Zendesk trigger Swifteq New Ticket (refer to Changing the Conditions in the Swifteq New Ticket Trigger).
- Disconnecting does not affect any data in your Zendesk Support.
- If you want to start using Merge Duplicate Tickets again, this will not restore the previous configuration data. You would need to connect again and set up the Configuration again and, if relevant, the Trigger again.
- Open your Zendesk Agent Dashboard
- On the left-hand side of the Dashboard, click the Merge Duplicate Tickets icon in the navigation menu.
- Click the drop-down for the Profile icon, and select Help Authorization.
- The Connected to Zendesk Support page displays.
- Click Disconnect and remove all my data.
Uninstall the App
- Open your Zendesk Admin Center.
- In Apps and integrations, display Zendesk Support apps.
- Click the drop-down next to the Merge Duplicate Tickets app.
- Select Uninstall.
- Confirm that you want to Uninstall.