The Swifteq New Ticket Trigger is a Zendesk Trigger. This holds the rules that control what activates the app when a new ticket is created. It controls whether or not the new ticket is considered for merging and you can make changes to the Trigger. For example, you may want to set up the trigger so that only tickets for a specific Brand are ever considered for merging, or that tickets for a specific Brand are always excluded.
Triggers are a standard part of your Zendesk Support functions.
Changing the Swifteq New Ticket Trigger
You can change the settings and conditions in the Swifteq New Ticket Trigger from the Zendesk Admin Center.
- Open your Zendesk Admin Center.
- In Objects and Rules, display Triggers.
- Click Swifteq New Ticket.
By default, the Conditions are set as when the ticket "Is Created".
The Actions are set to notify the webhook "Swifteq Ticket Handler".
You can add inclusions or exclusions to the Trigger by adding a Condition. This can be added so that either All or Any of the Conditions are met.
- Click Add Condition in either the Meet ALL of the following conditions section or the Meet ANY of the following conditions section.
A new line is added.
- Select the field that the Condition applies to from the drop-down list.
- Select the qualifier, such as "Is", "Is not".
- Select the value for the Condition.
- Save any changes by clicking Save.