At the end of your 14-day free trial, if you have not yet subscribed, your account will be disabled. An email is sent to the user who authorized the app one week before the trial expires, when it expires and one week after it has expired.
Subscribing to the Merge Duplicate Tickets App
You subscribe to the Merge Duplicate Tickets App from the Pricing page.
- Open your Zendesk Agent Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of the Dashboard, click the Merge Duplicate Tickets icon in the navigation menu.
- On the right-hand side of the Configuration settings page, click the Pricing button.
The Merge Duplicates App Plans displays with the plans that are available.
- To start your subscription click the Buy Now button for the relevant plan.
- You are directed to the Swifteq Checkout page to enter your credit card details.
When you have subscribed to Merge Duplicate Tickets, the Pricing button no longer displays.
Custom Plans and for Merging your Backlog of Tickets
For a Custom subscription, or for a once-off merge of the backlog of your tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing your Billing or Cancelling your Subscription
You can update or change your payment method, or cancel your subscription, by selecting the Manage Billing option from the Profile button.
- Click the Profile button and select Manage Billing.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your account and click Send.
We will send you an email with a link to your customer portal, that is hosted by Stripe, which you can use to change your payment method, or to cancel your subscription.