Initially, you are assigned one login to the Merge Duplicate Tickets app. If required, you can invite additional users by selecting the Invite Users option from the Profile button.
- Click the Profile button in the top right-hand corner and select Invite Users.
The Invite Users screen displays. This shows the email of the user created initially as the "Principal Owner".
- Enter the email address of the user you want to send the invite to.
- Select the Swifteq Role for the user.
When a user is set with the Swifteq Role of Owner, the user can invite other users.
When a user is set with the Swifteq Role of Contributor, the user can not invite other users.
The Role is set by default as a Contributor.
If the user being invited is an Owner, select "Owner" in the drop-down.
- Click Invite team members.
The invited user's email displays and you can invite additional users.
- The user is added to your Merge Duplicate Tickets and an email is sent to the user. The following is an example of the email.
The invited user can access the Merge Duplicate Tickets from the link using their email address and the password that has been sent.
Editing a User's Role or Removing a User's Access to Merge Duplicate Tickets
To change the user's role, or to remove a user's access to Merge Duplicate Tickets:
- Redisplay the Invite Users option from the Profile button.
This displays all the users you have invited.
- Click the vertical ellipsis next to the user you want to edit or remove and click Edit or Remove.
When editing, you can select the Role.
If you select Remove, the removed user will no longer have access to Merge Duplicate Tickets.